NLGI #00, #0, #1 & #2
Moly EP Synthetic Plus Grease is a multi-purpose, extreme pressure, low tack, aluminum complex, waterproof grease made from severely hydrotreated polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base fluids and high viscosity index. Designed for extreme pressures and wide temperature ranges, Moly EP Synthetic Plus is recommended for heavy-duty automotive, industrial and off-road equipment.
Moly EP Synthetic Plus quickly plates to metal surfaces, offering solid, reliable protection that lasts longer than conventional greases. During periods of excessive pressure, increased heat and high shock loads, this grease resists breaking down and shields bearings from wear and tear.
Blended with moly, which allows the grease to act as a backstop, Moly EP Synthetic Plus significantly reduces friction, which reduces wear and contact area temperature. This in turn leads to increased equipment life, less downtime and extended lubrication cycles. Moly EP Synthetic Plus meets Caterpillar’s 3% moly specification for grease.
Moly EP Synthetic Plus is fortified with extra synthetic to eliminate seasonal grade changes.
- Waterproof grease: resists emulsifying, washing out and spraying off when exposed to moisture.
- 100% reversibility; grease retains consistency during intense pressure and severe mechanical action.
- Excellent shear and mechanical stability: grease stays in place, resists separating and running off components.
- Increased oxidation stability.
- Withstands pressures up to 500,000 psi while protecting against wear.
- High dropping point of +500°F.
- Protects against rust and corrosion.
- Excellent pumpability and flowability in low temperatures.