Sway Bars are the easiest, most cost effective way to improve your vehicles cornering and handling performance. Most factory suspensions comprise handling performance for soft ride characteristics, Hellwig sway bars can help a lot. Not only is handling improved but tire life is extended by maintaining even pressure on all four corners of the vehicle in cornering situations. Made from hot-formed heat-treated 4140 chromoly steel with polyurethane bushings allows for major improvements in the way your vehicle handles. All kits are easy to install and include heavy gauge mounting hardware, specially formulated polyurethane bushings and easy to follow installation instructions. Kit includes Front Sway Bar for stock height suspension and all hardware needed for install.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduces body roll for greater vehicle control
- Distributes weight evenly
- Fast, easy bolt-on installation with simple hand tools
- High quality 4140 chromoly steel
- High tech polyurethane bushing
- Designed for use with factory exhaust
87-97 Ford F-250/350 Single Rear Wheel
Unless noted, all sway bars are designed for factory exhaust.