Supreme Gear Lube is recommended for use in automotive gear drive applications that require a gear oil to operate under severe, wide ambient temperature ranges.
Supreme Gear Lube is a para-synthetic, multi-grade lubricant made with severely hydrofinished polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base fluids and severely solvent refined, severely hydrofinished, high viscosity index, 100% pure paraffin base oils. Further blended into Supreme Gear Lube is an extremely shear stable, polymer type viscosity index improver that allows the lubricant to operate under a wide range of ambient temperatures.
With Supreme Gear Lube, bearings and gears are instantly lubricated at subzero temperatures, minimizing the action of cold welding and vibration. This temperature selectiveness also enhances the lubricant’s high temperature oxidation stability. Supreme Gear Lube doesn’t oxidize or decompose at temperatures 150°F to 175°F higher than conventional gear lubes.
Supreme Gear Lube also contains our proprietary friction modifier, Micron Moly®, which creates a long lasting, solid lubricant capable of withstanding pressures up to 500,000 psi. This lubricant film reduces vibration, friction and wear, and also minimizes cold welding and vibration.
- Protects against sludge, varnish and carbon deposits.
- Reduces operating temperatures.
- Less energy consumption.
- Resists water and moisture.
- Excellent water separability characteristics.
- Enhanced thermal and oxidative stability and durability.
- Excellent extreme pressure properties to protect against wear.
- Compatibility with all types of seals.