Dexron® VI/MERCON® LV Automatic Transmission Fluid is formulated with a special blend of synthetic base oils, a highly shear, stable viscosity improver and a multi-functional additive package. This unique blend creates a premium, full synthetic, multi-vehicle, automatic transmission fluid that significantly reduces transmission wear.
Dexron® VI/MERCON® LV Automatic Transmission Fluid provides strong shifting performance and anti-shudder protection for all-around smoother transmission performance. It’s recommended for General Motors and Ford vehicles that specify the use of Dexron VI and MERCON LV fluids respectively; it’s also suitable for use in automatic transmissions that require a JASO-1A (JWS 3309) fluid.
- Anti-wear protection for clutches, gears and pumps.
- Less brake chatter and quieter shifting.
- Reduces operating temperatures.
- Proper friction control for long life performance and smooth lock ups.
- Superior oxidation and thermal stability.
- Strong anti-wear protection for clutches, gears and hydraulic pumps.
- Excellent seal and material compatibility to maintain seal integrity and prevent leaks.